About Us

Hello Friends, a very warm welcome of yours on Tech Skies Blog. I am Shantanu Kaushik, a fellow college student. I am personally deeply embedded into Technology and Coding. I have a good tech knowledge and have also seen Technologies emerging over half of a decade, comprising of development and practical applications that are still largely unrealized. So, at that moment i thought of sharing my collection of informations with all of you. 

On this blog you will find a lot of interesting and exciting knowledge related to Mobiles & Laptops, Latest Technologies, Blogging, Earn money Online and some Tech Tips to read and dive into. For your further details and any query regarding this, you can just mail at technologyskies@gmail.com for my clearance. 

Thank You

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.